Areas of Treatment:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
Dr. Israel joined the USC Keck School of Medicine faculty as an Assistant Professor of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2002. Prior to her appointment at USC, she worked as an Adjunct Professor of Surgery at City of Hope Medical Center from 2003 to 2005. Dr. Israel’s clinical interests focus on treatment of women surviving cancer, breast and ovarian cancer prevention, as well as minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
- Doctor of Medicine, Keck School of Medicine of USC, 1997
- LAC+USC Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1998 - 1999
- Women and Children's Hospital, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1999 - 2002
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Professional Society Memberships:
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Israel was voted a Top Doctor by Pasadena Magazine in 2011.